Aruba 6405 96-port 1GbE Class PoE 4 and 4-port SFP56 Switch
The Aruba CX 6400 Switch Series is a modern, flexible, and intelligent family of AOS-CX modular switches ideal for enterprise campus and data center deployments. With a cloud-centric design that combines a fully programmable OS with the Aruba Network Analytics Engine, the Aruba CX 6400 extends industry-leading monitoring and troubleshooting capabilities across the network.
Powerful Aruba Gen7 ASIC architecture delivers fast, non-blocking performance, meaning your network is ready for tomorrow’s unpredictable demands. Aruba Virtual Switching Extension (VSX) brings high availability and enables non-disruptive fast upgrades with simplified management. Support of Aruba NetEdit and the Aruba CX Mobile App verify configurations are flawless and easy to deploy. This series offers 5 and 10 slot compact chassis with a choice of line rate interfaces including 25GbE, 100GbE, and full density 60W PoE with HPE Smart Rate multi-gigabit Ethernet ideal for access, aggregation, and core deployments.
- High performance modular Layer 3 switches with BGP, EVPN, VXLAN, VRF, and OSPF with robust security and QoS, and delivers up to 28 Tbps in non-blockling bandwidth.
- High availability with industry-leading VSX and redundant power supplies and fans.
- Full density HPE Smart Rate (1/2.5/5GbE) multi-gigabit, 60W PoE, and SFP+ modules.
- High speed, non-blocking 1GbE, 10GbE, 25GbE, 40GbE, 50GbE, and 100GbE with intelligent monitoring, visibility and remediation with Aruba Network Analytics Engine.
- Aruba NetEdit support for automation, configuration and verification, and one touch deployment with the Aruba CX Mobile App.
- Aruba Dynamic Segmentation enables enhanced security and simple access for users and IoT.
- The Aruba CX 6400 Switch Series delivers unparalleled visibility with built-in analytics for real-time monitoring and troubleshooting to help fix problems faster. The Aruba Network Analytics Engine (NAE) automatically interrogates and analyzes events that can impact network health.
- Advanced telemetry and automation provide the ability to easily identify and troubleshoot network, system, application, and security related issues easily, through the use of Python agents and REST APIs.
- The Time Series Database (TSDB) stores configuration and operational state data, making it available to quickly resolve network issues.
High Availability and Performance
- The Aruba CX 6400 Switch Series uses a fully distributed architecture with Aruba Gen7 ASICs that deliver very low latency, increased packet buffering, and adaptive power consumption. All switching and routing are wire-speed to meet the demands of bandwidth-intensive applications.
- Features high speed, non-blocking 1GbE, 10GbE, 25GbE, 40GbE, 50GbE, and 100GbE for scalable connnectivity.
- The ability of AOS-CX to maintain synchronous state across dual control planes allows a simplified carrier-class high-availability solution called Aruba Virtual Switching Extension (VSX) that enables a distributed architecture which is available during upgrades or control plane events.
- High performance and versatile platform supports non-blocking 1GbE, 10GbE, 25GbE, 40GbE, 50GbE, and 100GbE connections, and high density connectivity for aggregation with up to 480 ports of HPE Smart Rate multi-gigabit (1/2.5/5GbE) with 60W PoE for a total of 28,880W of PoE.
- The Aruba CX 6400 Switch Series supports Aruba Dynamic Segmentation that automatically applies and enforces user, device, and application-aware policies on Aruba wired and wireless infrastructures.
- Automated device profiling, role-based access control, and Layer 7 firewall features deliver enhanced visibility and performance for a better overall experience for both IT and end-users alike.
- Switch-to-switch tunnels enable scalable multi-tenancy support with VXLAN to VRF mapping, while allowing policy application via user roles.
Maximálny počet portov:
Rack mounted 19"
Gigabit Ethernet + 10 GbE porty
Aktuálna cena produktu je24345EUR