ASUS VGA AMD Radeon Dual RX 6500 XT OC Edition, RX 6500 XT, 4GB GDDR6, 1xDP, 1xHDMI
Dual Radeon™ RX 6500 XT OC Edition
ASUS Dual Radeon™ RX 6500 XT OC Edition 4GB GDDR6 with two powerful Axial-tech fans and a 2-slot design for broad compatibility.
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
- A 2-slot Design maximizes compatibility and cooling efficiency for superior performance in small chassis.
- Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- A protective backplate prevents PCB flex and trace damage.
Radeon RX 6500 XT
PCI Express 4.0
OC mode: up to 2820 MHz(Boost Clock)/ up to 2670 MHz(Game Clock)
Gaming mode: up to 2820 MHz(Boost Clock)/ up to 2650 MHz(Game Clock)
Digital Max Resolution 7680 x 4320
Yes x 1 (Native HDMI 2.1)
Yes x 1 (Native DisplayPort 1.4a)
HDCP Support Yes (2.3)
Maximum Display Support
NVlink/ Crossfire Support
1 x Collection Card
1 x Speedsetup Manual
ASUS GPU Tweak II & Drivers: please download all software from the support site.
201 x 128 x 40 mm
7.9 x 5.03 x 1.57 inch
1 x 6-pin
* Our wattage recommendation is based on a fully overclocked GPU and CPU system configuration. For a more tailored suggestion, please use the “Choose By Wattage” feature on our PSU product page: https://rog.asus.com/event/PSU/ASUS-Power-Supply-Units/index.html
* All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets. If you do not use the latest and current specifications of ASUS products, you shall be liable for all loss and damage claimed by third party to ASUS based on false advertising or any other issues caused from using false specifications of ASUS products.
* Crossfire Support for DirecX® 12 and Vulkan®
* ‘Game Clock’ is the expected GPU clock when running typical gaming applications, set to typical TGP (Total Graphics Power). Actual individual game clock results may vary.
* ‘Boost Clock’ is the maximum frequency achievable on the GPU running a bursty workload. Boost clock ach