ASUS VGA AMD Radeon Dual RX 6700 XT OC Edition, RX 6700 XT, 12GB GDDR6, 3xDP, 1xHDMI
Dual Radeon™ RX 6700 XT OC Edition
ASUS Dual Radeon™ RX 6700 XT OC Edition 12GB GDDR6 is armed to dish out frames and keep vitals in check.
- OC mode: Up to 2622 MHz (Boost Clock)/up to 2494 MHz (Game Clock)
- Gaming mode: Up to 2620 MHz (Boost Clock)/up to 2474 MHz (Game Clock)
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
- Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- A protective backplate prevents PCB flex and trace damage.
AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT
PCI Express 4.0
OC mode : up to 2622 MHz (Boost Clock)/up to 2494 MHz (Game Clock)
Gaming mode : up to 2620 MHz (Boost Clock)/up to 2474 MHz (Game Clock)
Digital Max Resolution 7680 x 4320
Yes x 1 (Native HDMI 2.1)
Yes x 3 (Native DisplayPort 1.4a)
HDCP Support Yes (2.3)
Maximum Display Support
NVlink/ Crossfire Support
1 x Collection Card
1 x Speedsetup Manual
ASUS GPU Tweak II & Drivers: please download all software from the support site.
295 x 139 x 55 mm
11.61 x 5.47 x 2.17 inches
1 x 6-pin, 1 x 8-pin
* Our wattage recommendation is based on a fully overclocked GPU and CPU system configuration. For a more tailored suggestion, please use the “Choose By Wattage” feature on our PSU product page: https://rog.asus.com/event/PSU/ASUS-Power-Supply-Units/index.html
* Crossfire Support - Yes for DirecX® 12 and Vulkan®
* ‘Game Clock’ is the expected GPU clock when running typical gaming applications, set to typical TGP (Total Graphics Power). Actual individual game clock results may vary.
* ‘Boost Clock’ is the maximum frequency achievable on the GPU running a bursty workload. Boost clock achievability, frequency, and sustainability will vary based on several factors, including but not limited to: thermal conditions and variation in applications and workloads.