GIGABYTE MB Sc LGA1200 W480 VISION D (rev. 1.0), Intel W480, 4xDDR4, VGA, WI-FI
W480 VISION D (rev. 1.0)
Intel® W480 Creators Motherboard with enhanced power design, effective cooling solution, DDR4 ECC & Non-ECC memory, Thunderbolt™ 3, Intel® Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax and dual Intel® LAN with cFosSpeed, 3 PCIe 3.0 x16 slots, Triple NVMe PCIe x4 M.2, Front USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C™ Header
- Powerful performance with Intel® Xeon® W processors and support 10th Gen Intel® Core™ series processors
- Reliability ensuring by DDR4 ECC & Non-ECC memory with 4 physical DIMM slots
- Multi-graphics configurations offer better graphics performance
- NVIDIA® QUADRO® Professional Graphics Supports
- The limitless connectivity by Thunderbolt™3
- High-bandwidth and low-latency network support by Intel® 2.5GbE + GbE Dual LAN with cFosSpeed
- Intel® Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax makes latency a thing of the past
- Effective cooling solution design for the better thermal dissipation
- Smart Fan 5 features hybrid fan headers and numerous temperature sensors for fan mode configuration
- Triple Ultra-Fast M.2 with PCIe Gen3 x4 interface with Thermal Guards
- Comprehensive connectivity with front USB3.2 Gen 2 Type-C™ Header
- Q-Flash Plus Updates BIOS without Installing the CPU, Memory and Graphics Card
|Chipset||Intel® W480 Express Chipset|
|Onboard Graphics|| |
Integrated Graphics Processor+Intel® Thunderbolt™ 3 Controller:
Integrated Graphics Processor-Intel® HD Graphics support:
* The back panel line out jack supports DSD audio.
|LAN||1 x Intel® 2.5GbE LAN chip (2.5 Gbit/1 Gbit/100 Mbit)(LAN2) |
1 x Intel® GbE LAN chip (1 Gbit/100 Mbit) (LAN1)
|Wireless Communication module|| |
Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX201
|Expansion Slots||1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16) |
* For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot.
1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x8 (PCIEX8)
* The PCIEX8 slot shares bandwidth with the PCIEX16 slot. When the PCIEX8 slot is populated, the PCIEX16 slot operates at up to x8 mode.
1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x4 (PCIEX4)
* The PCIEX4 slot shares bandwidth with the M2P_SB connector. The PCIEX4 slot operates at up to x2 mode when a PCIe SSD is installed in the M2P_SB connector.
1 x PCI Express x1 slot
(All of the PCI Express slots conform to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
Supports up to ASPM L1.2 power management protocols.
|Multi-Graphics Technology||Support for AMD Quad-GPU CrossFire™ and 2-Way AMD CrossFire™ technologies|
|Storage Interface||1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2280/22110 SATA and PCIe x4/x2 SSD support) (M2A_CPU) |
1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2280/22110 SATA and PCIe x4/x2 SSD support) (M2M_SB)
1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2260/2280/22110 PCIe x4/x2 SSD support) (M2P_SB)
6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, and RAID 10
* Refer to "1-8 Internal Connectors," for the installation notices for the PCIEX4, M.2, SATA connectors.
Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
M.2 connectors support up to ASPM L1.2 PCIe power management protocols.
Chipset+Intel® Thunderbolt™ 3 Controller:
Chipset+USB 3.2 Gen 1 Hub:
Chipset+USB 2.0 Hub:
|Internal I/O Connectors|| |
|Back Panel Connectors|| |
|I/O Controller||iTE® I/O Controller Chip|
|H/W Monitoring||Voltage detection |
Fan speed detection
Water cooling flow rate detection
Fan fail warning
Fan speed control
* Whether the fan (pump) speed control function is supported will depend on the fan (pump) you install.
|Unique Features|| |
|Bundled Software||Norton® Internet Security (OEM version) |
|Operating System||Support for Windows 10 64-bit|
|Form Factor||ATX Form Factor; 30.5cm x 24.4cm|