GIGABYTE MB Sc LGA1200 H510M S2H V2, Intel H510, 2xDDR4, 1xDP, 1xHDMI, 1xDVI, mATX
H510M S2H V2 (rev. 1.0)
Intel® H510M Ultra Durable Motherboard with 6+2 Phases Digital VRM, PCIe 4.0* Design, Realtek 8118 Gaming LAN, 3 Display Interfaces Support , Anti-Sulfur Resistor, Smart Fan 6
- Supports 11th and 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Series Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 2 DIMMs
- Ultra-Fast M.2 with PCIe Gen3 X4 & SATA Interface
- GIGABYTE Exclusive 8118 Gaming LAN with Bandwidth Management
- 3 Display Interfaces Support
- High Quality Audio Capacitors and Audio Noise
- Smart Fan 6 Features Multiple Temperature Sensors , Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- GIGABYTE APP Center, Simple and Easy Use
- Anti-Sulfur Resistors Design
*Actual support may vary by CPU.
11th Generation Intel® Core™ i9 processors / Intel® Core™ i7 processors / Intel® Core™ i5 processors
10th Generation Intel® Core™ i9 processors / Intel® Core™ i7 processors / Intel® Core™ i5 processors / Intel® Core™ i3 processors/ Intel® Pentium® processors / Intel® Celeron® processors*
* Limited to processors with 4 MB Intel® Smart Cache, Intel® Celeron® G5xx5 family.
L3 cache varies with CPU
(Please refer to "CPU Support List" for more information.)
Intel® H510 Express Chipset
11th Generation Intel® Core™ i9/i7/i5 processors:
Support for DDR4 3200/3000/2933/2666/2400/2133 MHz memory modules
10th Generation Intel® Core™ i9/i7 processors:
Support for DDR4 2933/2666/2400/2133 MHz memory modules
10th Generation Intel® Core™ i5/i3/Pentium®/Celeron® processors:
Support for DDR4 2666/2400/2133 MHz memory modules
2 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 64 GB (32 GB single DIMM capacity) of system memory
Dual channel memory architecture
Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
(Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information.)
Integrated Graphics Processor-Intel® HD Graphics support:
1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60 Hz
* The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
1 x HDMI ports, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@30 Hz
* Support for HDMI 1.4 version and HDCP 2.3.
1 x DisplayPort, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2304@60 Hz
* Support for DisplayPort 1.2 version and HDCP 2.3
Support for up to 2 displays at the same time
(Graphics specifications may vary depending on CPU support.)
Realtek® Audio CODEC
High Definition Audio
* To configure 7.1-channel audio, you need to open the audio software and select Device advanced settings > Playback Device to change the default setting first. Please visit GIGABYTE's website for details on configuring the audio software.
Realtek® GbE LAN chip (1 Gbit/100 Mbit)
1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16
(The PCI Express x16 slot conforms to PCI Express 4.0 standard.)*
* Supported by 11th Generation processors only.
2 x PCI Express x1 slots
(The PCI Express x1 slots conform to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2260/2280 SATA and PCIe 3.0 x4/x2 SSD support)
* The PCIEX1_1 slot shares bandwidth with the M.2 connector. When the PCIEX1_1 slot is populated, the M.2 connector supports up to PCIe 3.0 x2 SSD only.
4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
* Refer to "1-7 Internal Connectors," for the installation notices for the M.2 and SATA connectors.
4 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
Chipset+USB 2.0 Hub:
8 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB header)
Internal I/O Connectors
1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
1 x CPU fan header
2 x system fan headers
1 x RGB LED strip header
1 x front panel header
1 x front panel audio header
1 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 header
2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
1 x Trusted Platform Module header (For the GC-TPM2.0 SPI/GC-TPM2.0 SPI 2.0 module only)
1 x serial port header
1 x Clear CMOS jumper
*All fan headers are subject to support AIO_Pump, Pump and high performance fan with the capability of delivering up to 2A/12V @ 24W.
Back Panel Connectors
1 x PS/2 keyboard port
1 x PS/2 mouse port
1 x DVI-D port
1 x DisplayPorts
1 x HDMI port
2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports
4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
1 x RJ-45 port
3 x audio jacks
iTE® I/O Controller Chip
Fan speed detection
Fan fail warning
Fan speed control
* Whether the fan speed control function is supported will depend on the cooler you install.
1 x 256 Mbit flash
Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS
PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
Support for APP Center
* Available applications in APP Center may vary by motherboard model. Supported functions of each application may also vary depending on motherboard specifications.
System Information Viewer
Support for Q-Flash
Support for Xpress Install
Norton® Internet Security (OEM version)
Realtek® 8118 Gaming LAN Bandwidth Control Utility
Support for Windows 10 64-bit
Micro ATX Form Factor; 24.4cm x 21.0cm.