HIKVISION SSD E3000 M.2 2280 PCIe Gen 3x4 NVMe, R3476/W3137 MB/s, 1024GB
As a leader in the security industry, Hikvision processes EB-level data (1 EB=1024 PB, 1 PB=1024 TB) every year, and has accumulated many years of data storage and flash memory management technology. At the technical level, the E3000 series SSD adopts advanced SSD master control and 3D NAND Flash technology, combined with Hikvision’s self-developed NAND Flash management software, to ensure read and write speed and data security. At the product level, the E3000 series SSD adopts the highest quality 3D NAND Flash and BGA patch, which are produced by automated production lines, and have undergone strict standard tests for data storage in the Haikang data center to ensure stable services.
- High R/W Speed PCIe interface - Max. read speed up to 3476MB/s
- 3D NAND Technology - 3D NAND technology helps to develop higher capacity, performance, and stability
- Anti-shock and anti-fall - No mechanical structure, using electronic chip control, data more secure.
- Smart firmware - Through the SSD management tool, support dynamic SLC opening and closing, support OP adjustable, to meet the needs of multiple scenarios.
- Application Field - Applicable to personal computers, laptops, PS4, etc.
|Form Factor||M.2 2280|
|Max Seq Read||3476 MB/s|
|Max Seq Write||3137 MB/s|
|Max. Ran 4 K Read (IOPS)||567 K|
|Max. Ran 4 K Write (IOPS)||391 K|
|Max. Power Consumption||3.73 W|
|Storage Medium||3D TLC|
|Working Temperature||0 °C to 70 °C (32 °F to 158 °F)|
|Storage Temperature||-40 °C to 85 °C (-40 °F to +185 °F)|