MANHATTAN adaptér Mini DisplayPort Male to DisplayPort Female, Black
High-definition performance for personal computing.
Manhattan Mini DisplayPort Adapters provide a solution that delivers both high-definition digital audio and video signals between desktop and notebook computers and an output device. With 10.8 Gbps bandwidth (1080 Mbps), DeepColor and 24-bit, eight-channel uncompressed audio capability, the 20-pin connector is small, compact and ideal for use with Mini DisplayPort-equipped devices, flat-panel displays, slim-profile devices and many future consumer electronics. Full foil-and-braided shielding, protective PVC jackets and gold-plated connections help Manhattan Mini DisplayPort Adapters provide maximum conductivity and clear, crisp signal transmissions with reduced EMI interference and distortion.
- Provides Mini DisplayPort 20-pin male to DisplayPort 20-pin female connections
- Delivers high-bandwidth, digital audio/visual signals from Mini DisplayPort and DisplayPort(DP, DP++) enabled displays and devices – up to 1080p@60Hz resolution
- Supports HDMI and DVI signal passthrough
- Fully shielded to reduce EMI and other interference sources
- Lifetime Warranty
- Meets or exceeds existing DisplayPort 1.2 standards
- Input Speed; 1.62/2.7Gbps
- Resolution: 1080@60Hz
- HDCP/ EDID support
- Passive Adapter
- Mini DisplayPort 20-pin male
- DisplayPort (DP) 20-pin female
- Gold-plated contacts
- ABS boot
- Current rating: 0.5 ADC
- Withstanding voltage: 300 VDC
- Insulation resistance: 10 M?
- Conductive resistance: 5 ?
- Thermal plastic casing
- Length: 4.2 x 2 x 0.9 cm
- Weight: 8.5 g
- Operation Temperature: 0 - 50°C
- Storage Temperature: -25 - 85°C
- Humidity (noncondensing): 0 - 96%
- Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort Adapter