SEAGATE FIRECUDA 520 SSD 1TB M.2 PCIe Gen4 ×4, NVMe 1.3, (R:5000/W:4400MB/s)
FireCuda 520 SSD - 1TB
Seagate® FireCuda® 520 SSD with PCIe® Gen4 ×4 interface is our fastest solid state drive — nearly 45% faster sequential reads/writes than the previous generation. It provides plug-and-play compatibility with all PCIe 4.0 motherboards, and delivers an extreme boost in performance with the latest 3D TLC NAND technology. Upgrading to the FireCuda 520 unlocks Gen4 speed and supplies up to 9× faster sequential reads than SATA SSDs.
- Leverage sequential read/write performance up to 5,000/4,400 MB/s, and random read/write up to 760K/700K IOPS.
- Take advantage of up to 45% more speed than Gen3 M.2 NVMe™ and up to 9× faster sequential reads than SATA SSDs.
- Utilise an E16 controller that is fully aligned with AMD X570 chipset motherboards and able to reach up to 5 GB/s reads/4.4 GB/s writes.
- Easily upgrade to a drive that’s compatible with Gen4 motherboards and fully backwards compatible with all PCIe 3.0 platforms.
- Enjoy the latest NAND technology, which provides the most advanced speed and durability for your money.
- Choose from multiple capacities (up to 2 TB), and store your gaming library on your boot drive.
- Download our free SeaTools™ SSD software to take advantage of drive performance reporting, S.M.A.R.T. attributes, health monitoring, firmware updates, diagnostics, managing logs — and multiple gamer theme options.
|Interface||PCIe Gen4 ×4, NVMe 1.3|
|NAND Flash Memory||3D TLC|
|Form Factor||M.2 2280-D2|
|Sequential Read (Max, MB/s), 128 KB||5,000|
|Sequential Write (Max, MB/s), 128 KB||4,400|
|Random Read (Max, IOPS), 4KB QD32 T8||760,000|
|Random Write (Max, IOPS),4KB QD32 T8||700,000|
|Total Bytes Written (TB)||1800|
|Mean Time Beetween Failures||1,800,000|
|Warranty, Limited (years)||5|
|Active Power, Average (W)||5.6|
|Idle Power PS3, Average (mW)||15|
|Low Power L1.2 mode (mW)||2|
|Temperature, Operating Internal (°C)||0 to 70|
|Temperature, Nonoperating (°C)||-40 to 85|
|Shock, Nonoperating: 0.5 ms (Gs)||1500|
|Length (mm/in, max)||80.15 mm/3.156 in|
|Width (mm/in)||22.15 mm/0.872 in|
|Height (mm/in, max)||3.58 mm/0.140 in|
|Weight (g/lb)||8.5 g/0.018 lb|