SEAGATE HDD IRONWOLF PRO 14TB SATAIII/600, 7200rpm
IronWolf Pro is designed to deliver reliable and dependable performance in 24x7 intensive workload environments. It is engineered to perform in commercial and enterprise multi-bay, multiuser, multi-application NAS storage solutions.
- Optimized for NAS with AgileArray™ AgileArray uses dual-plane balancing and time-limited error recovery (TLER) to deliver best-in-class RAID performance in multi-bay systems.
- Always On, Always Accessible IronWolf Pro drives are designed for 24x7 performance, allowing users to access their data anytime, anywhere.
- All-CMR Portfolio All IronWolf Pro drives utilize conventional magnetic recording (CMR) technology for consistent, best-in-class NAS performance.
- Up to 20TB Broad range of high-performance capacity options to deliver scalable and costefficient storage solutions.
- Built Tough IronWolf Pro drives are rated for up to 550TB/year workload rate, allowing commercial and enterprise NAS users to seamlessly store, share, and collaborate on large amounts of data over a network.
- Class-Leading Reliability and Dependability IronWolf Pro drives are rated for up to 2.5M hours MTBF and include a 5-year limited warranty for hassle-free data storage and best-inclass total cost of ownership (TCO).
- Rotational Vibration (RV) sensors Built-in RV sensors coupled with dynamic fly-height technology correct for external vibration to deliver consistently high performance and reliability in multi-bay systems.
- IronWolf Health Management (IHM) Actively protect your data with prevention, intervention, and recovery recommendations to ensure peak system health.
- Peace of mind with Data Recovery IronWolf Pro drives include three years of complimentary Rescue Data Recovery Services so users don't incur high recovery costs. Inhouse secure facilities with an industry-leading 95% success rate enable data recovery in the event of accidental data corruption or drive damage.
|Drive Design (Air or Helium)
|Workload Rate Limit (WRL)
|Spindle Speed (RPM)
|Width (mm/in, max)
|Depth (mm/in, max)
|Weight (g/lb, typical)