SEAGATE HDD IRONWOLF PRO (NAS) 3,5" - 18TB, SATAIII, ST18000NE000
Seagate IronWolf™ Pro drives (up to 16TB) include AgileArray technology for drive balance, RAID optimization with error recovery control, and power management on commercial and enterprise NAS enclosures up to 24 bays. These drives are purpose-built for creative professionals and small- to medium-sized businesses, and offer IronWolf Health Management (on compatible systems) for dependable drive health monitoring. Enjoy extra peace of mind knowing your digital assets are protected with a Rescue Data Recovery Plan (HDD Data Recovery) in place.• Compatible with 1- to 24-bay network attached storage (NAS) servers, creative pro NAS, media server, personal cloud storage device
- 24x7 performance NAS hard drive 2TB/4TB/6TB/8TB/10TB/12TB/14TB/16TB/18TB
- Fastest hard drive delivers 7200RPM spin speed along with sustained data rates up to 250MB/s and burst data rates of Gb/s
- 5-year limited warranty and 2-year Rescue Data Recovery Plan
- Provides a 300TB/year workload limit, perfect for multi-user environments
- IronWolf Health Management allows for drive health monitoring through compatible NAS
- Included in box: Seagate IronWolf Pro Drive
- Optimized for NAS with AgileArray™. AgileArray is built for dual-plane balancing and RAID optimisation in multi-bay environments with the most advanced power management possible.
- High performance means no lag times or downtime for users during high traffic time for the NAS. Seagate leads the competition with the highest performance in NAS-class drives.
- Range of capacities up to 16TB. More capacity options means more choices that will fit within the budget. Seagate provides a scalable solution for any NAS use-case scenario
- Do more with multi-user environments. Built with a workload rate of 300 TB/ year. Multiple users can confidently upload and download data to the NAS server, knowing it can handle the workload, whether you're a creative professional or small business.
- IronWolf Health Management. Designed to operate on compatible NAS systems such as Synology, ASUSTOR and Thecus. Populated with supported IronWolf or IronWolf Pro HDDs It improves the overall system reliability by displaying actionable prevention, intervention or recovery options for the user.
- Built in Rotational Vibration Sensors. RV sensors are built in to mitigate vibration in multi-bay applications making sure there is consistent performance and reliability.
- 24x7 over the phone support for every IronWolf and IronWolf Pro drive.
|Standard Model Numbers||ST16000NE000|
|FEATURES and PERFORMANCE|
|Drive Bays Supported||Up to 24-bay|
|Rotational Vibration (RV) Sensor||yes|
|Nonrecoverable Read Errors Rate, Max||1 per 10E15|
|Workload Rate Limit (WRL)||180|
|Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF, hours)||1,200,000|
|Limited Warranty (years)||5|
|Spindle Speed (RPM)||7200|
|Interface Access Speed (Gb/s)||6.0, 3.0, 1.5|
|Max Sustained Transfer Rate OD (MB/s)||250|
|Average Latency (ms)||4.16|
|Rotational Vibration @ 10-1500 Hz (rad/s[superscript2])||12.5|
|Startup Current, Typical (12V, A)||1.8|
|Average Operating Power (W)||7.3W|
|Idle Average (W)||5.3W|
|Standby Mode/Sleep Mode, Typical (W)||0.8/0.8|
|Voltage Tolerance, Inc. Noise (5V)||±5%|
|Voltage Tolerance, Inc. Noise (12V)||±10%|
|Reliability Rating @ Full 24×7 Operation (AFR)||0,73%|
|Sector Size (Bytes per Logical Sector)||512E|
|Startup Current, Typical (12V, A)||2|
|Idle Power, Average (W)||5|
|Average Operating Power (W)||7.6|
|Standby Mode, Typical (W)||1|
|Sleep Mode, Typical (W)||1|
|Power Supply Requirements||+12V and +5V|
|Operating (ambient, min °C)||5|
|Operating (drive case, max °C)2||60|
|Nonoperating (ambient, min °C)||-40|
|Nonoperating (ambient, max °C)||70|
|Shock, Operating, 2ms (Read/Write) (Gs)||50Gs/50Gs|
|Shock, Nonoperating, 1ms and 2ms (Gs)||200|
|Vibration, Nonoperating: 10Hz to 500 Hz (Grms)||2.27|
|Width (mm/in, max)||101.85mm/4.010in|
|Depth (mm/in, max)||146.99mm/5.787in|
|Carton Unit Quantity||20|
|Cartons per Pallet/Cartons per Layer||40 / 8|
1 Seagate recommends validating your configuration with your HBA/RAID controller manufacturer to ensure full capacity capabilities.
2 Supports Hot-Plug operation per Serial ATA Revision 2.6 specification.
3 Rescue recovery services not available in all countries. Contact your Seagate sales representative for further details. Register an IronWolf Pro drive to activate your 2-year Rescue plan at seagate.com/register.