ZALMAN Z-SYNC RGB CONTROLLER
Z-SYNC Z-SYNC DIGITAL ARGB CONTROLLER
The Z-Sync from Zalman is a combined hub and controller that serves as a practical control center for up to eight digitally addressable RGB LED products. Thanks to conventional 3-pin connections (5VDG), it is compatible with almost all RGB LED strips or fans with the corresponding plug. The highlight of the Z-Sync is that it also works on mainboards without RGB-LED slots. To do this, it is simply connected to a free USB 2.0 slot . The lighting is controlled using the Z-Sync software or even the Razer Chroma control.
The features of the Z-Sync controller / hub from Zalman at a glance:
- RGB LED controller / hub for digitally addressable LED products
- Eight 3-pin connectors (5VDG)
- Connection to a free USB 2.0 port on the mainboard
- Control of lighting via Z-Sync or Razer Chroma software
- Easy assembly with double-sided adhesive tape
The features of the Z-Sync controller / hub from Zalman in detail
The Z-Sync controller / hubs from Zalman has eight channels to which digital addressable RGB LEDs can be connected. RGB LED products with a total current of 4 amps can be connected in the 3-pin connectors. In this way, even more than eight RGB LED components can be connected using a distribution cable or daisy chaining.
The Z-Sync controller / hubs from Zalmancan be easily installed thanks to the double-sided adhesive strips already attached. With a height of only 12 millimeters, the Z-Sync can also be attached to the back of a mainboard tray. With its side dimensions of 79 x 49 millimeters, it easily fits into a free 2.5-inch SSD slot. The power supply is via SATA cable via the power supply. To connect to the mainboard, it must have a free USB 2.0 header. As soon as the controller is connected, the RGBs are controlled via the Zalman-Z-Sync or Razer-Chroma software .
- Dimensions: 79 x 49 x 12 mm (W x H x D)
- Input: USB 2.0 (5-pin / micro-USB, via header on the mainboard)
- Output: 8x 3-pin RGB header (5VDG, max. 4 A)
- Power supply: 5 V, (via SATA from the power supply)
- 1x Z-Sync controller / hub
- 1x USB connection
- Cable 1x power cable (SATA)
- 1x splitter (3-pin / 3x 3-pin)CONTROLLER
RGB controller / hub Eight channels for digital addressable RGB LEDs (3-pin 5VDG) Connection to mainboard via USB 2.0 port Control via Z-Sync or Razer Chroma software Easy Installation