RAZER sluchátka Kraken pro konzole, modro-černé, 3.5 mm jack, herní
RAZER KRAKEN FOR CONSOLE
We’ve taken our most iconic gaming headset and created an edition that’s geared towards console gaming—meet the Razer Kraken for Console. Whether you’re competing in an intense tournament or lounging at home, this is a headset dedicated to superior sound quality and long-lasting comfort so you can play at your best all day.
Enjoy superior sound clarity and deep, punchy bass for a wide soundscape. From subtle footsteps sneaking up behind you to climatic explosions that blow you away, every sound detail is heard when you’re gaming with the Razer Kraken for Console.
We’ve improved the headband padding and made it even thicker so it relieves more pressure on your head for long-lasting comfort. The Bauxite aluminum frame of the Razer Kraken for Console makes it lightweight, flexible, and extremely durable.
In order to take comfort to the next level, we’ve added cooling gel-infused ear cushions to reduce heat build-up. The soft cloth and leatherette combination provides a plush feel and sound isolation that lets you enjoy long gaming marathons.
The Razer Kraken for Console’s microphone utilizes a cardioid pickup pattern so that your voice is captured with clarity without any unnecessary background noise. It rejects noise from beside and behind the mic, so your teammates will always hear you loud and clear.
AT A GLANCE
- Custom-Tuned 50 mm Drivers
- Cooling-Gel Infused Oval Ear Cushions
- Retractable Unidirectional Microphone
- Hidden Indented Eyewear Channels
- Bauxite Aluminum Frame with Thicker Padding
- Compatible with all consoles
- Frequency response: 12 Hz – 28 kHz
- Impedance: 32 ? @ 1 kHz
- Sensitivity (@1 kHz): 109 dB
- Input power: 30 mW (Max)
- Drivers: 50 mm, with Neodymium magnets
- Inner ear cup diameter: 54 mm x 65 mm
- Connection type: Analog 3.5 mm
- Cable length: 1.3 m / 4.27 ft.
- Approx. weight: 322 g / 0.71 lbs
- Oval ear cushions: Designed for full-ear coverage with cooling gel, perfect for long-wearing comfort
- Frequency response: 100 Hz – 10 kHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 60 dB
- Sensitivity (@1 kHz): -45 ± 3 dB
- Pick-up pattern: Unidirectional ECM boom
- Analog volume control wheel
- Microphone quick mute toggle
- Audio Usage: Devices with 3.5 mm audio jack
- Audio + microphone usage: Devices with 3.5 mm audio + mic combined jack
- Audio / mic splitter adapter cable usage: Devices with separate 3.5 mm audio and microphone jacks