SEAGATE HDD IRONWOLF (NAS) 3,5" - 12TB, SATAIII, ST12000VN0008
IronWolf™ is designed for everything NAS. Get used to tough, ready and scalable 24×7 performance that can handle multi-drive environments across a wide range of capacities.
- Optimized for NAS with AgileArray.™ AgileArray enables dual-plane balancing and
RAID optimization in multi-bay environments, with the most advanced power
- Actively protect your NAS with IronWolf Health Management focusing on prevention,
intervention and recovery.
- High performance means no lag time or downtime for users during workload traffic for
the NAS. Seagate leads the competition with the highest-performing NAS drive portfolio.
- Rotational Vibration (RV) sensors. First in its class of drives to include RV sensors to
maintain high performance in multi-drive NAS enclosures.
- Range of capacities up to 12TB. More capacity options means more choices that will fit
within the budget. Seagate provides a scalable solution for any NAS use-case scenario.
- Do more in multi-user environments. IronWolf provides a workload rate of 180TB/year.
Multiple users can confidently upload and download data to the NAS server, knowing
IronWolf can handle the workload, whether you are a creative professional or a small
- Designed for always-on, always-accessible 24×7 performance. Access data on your
NAS any time, remotely or on site.
- 1M hours MTBF, 3-year limited warranty represents an improved total cost of
ownership (TCO) over desktop drives with reduced maintenance costs.
|Standard Model Numbers||ST12000VN0007|
|FEATURES and PERFORMANCE|
|Drive Bays Supported||1-8 Bays|
|Rotational Vibration (RV) Sensor||yes|
|Error Recovery Control||yes|
|Max. Sustained Transfer Rate OD (MB/s)||210MB/s|
|Spindle Speed (RPM)||7200|
|Nonrecoverable Read Errors Rate, Max||1 per 10E15|
|Workload Rate Limit (WRL)||180|
|Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF, hours)||1,000,000|
|Limited Warranty (years)||3|
|Startup Current, Typical (12V, A)||1.8|
|Average Operating Power (W)||7.8W|
|Idle Average (W)||5.0W|
|Standby Mode/Sleep Mode, Typical (W)||0.8/0.8|
|Voltage Tolerance, Inc. Noise (5V)||±5%|
|Voltage Tolerance, Inc. Noise (12V)||±10%|
|Operating (ambient, min °C)||5|
|Operating (drive case, max °C)2||70|
|Nonoperating (ambient, min °C)||-40|
|Nonoperating (ambient, max °C)||70|
|Shock, Operating/Nonoperating: 2ms (max)||70Gs/250Gs|
|Width (mm/in, max)||101.85mm/4.010in|
|Depth (mm/in, max)||146.99mm/5.787in|
|Carton Unit Quantity||20|
|Cartons per Pallet/Cartons per Layer||40 / 8|
1 Load/unload tested to 600,000 cycles.
2 Seagate does not recommend operating at sustained case temperatures above 60°C. Operating at higher temperatures will reduce useful life of the product.
3 Idle measured in Idle 1 state.